We are looking for an experience and hard-working electrician to join our team here at O’Hagan Electric. We are a fast-growing residential electrical company located here in Orange County that is wanting to bring aboard the right person for the job.
- 1+ years experience in residential electric
- Strong and professional work ethic
- Driven and able to work independently
- Clean cutPosted Date: May 24, 2021
This position is for an individual looking for long term employment, and the drive to grow within our company.
Enjoy a professional work environment.
Work with driven and professional crew.
Pay range is starting at $15.00 to $35.00, based on experience plus great benefits!
A van is included, as well as your own route.
If you feel you would be a great fit here, please email your resume to
Lead Solar Installer/Electrician
SOLAR SOURCE has been installing custom residential/commercial solar energy systems in Southern California since 2007. We are a licensed/bonded/insured contractor in solar, electrical, and roofing. We are proud to be a leader in the renewable energy industry and are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Lead Solar Installer/Electrician to join our team. This position will also require installing and connecting energy storage systems (batteries).
Our fast-growing company strives for perfection in every aspect of the solar installation process. Superior products, customer service, and employees are the reason for the growth and success we have experienced in over ten years in business. From our headquarters in Long Beach, CA, we provide full-service installations all over Southern California.
The Lead Solar Installer/Electrician will perform a wide variety of operations duties. You will be expected to eventually lead a 2-5 person electrical/solar installation team. You need to be comfortable with working on any aspect of a solar installation. Lead Electrician/Installer will be provided with a company work truck that they will manage as well as all necessary tools to conduct their daily duties.
The typical work week is 40 hours a week, 8-hour shifts. Pay for this position starts at $24hr-$35/hr, depending on qualifications and experience. We are seeking candidates who have verifiable experience. If you do not have any field experience, please do not apply for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly proficient in conduit bending and routing.
- Perform main service panel upgrades ranging from 100A to 225A (overhead and underground).
- Subpanel and load center upgrades.
- Tie in solar installations to main service panels.
- Able to identify and/or establish grounding.
- Work in tandem with our solar install team to install and connect residential energy storage systems.
- Identify and troubleshoot installed battery systems displaying incorrect or improper production or consumption load profiles.
- Problem solve and make modifications to system designs as needed.
- Proudly produce the highest quality workmanship.
- Communicate with field project manager frequently.
- Install, wire, and troubleshoot Enphase, SolarEdge, and SMA inverters.
- Install UNIRAC, Iron Ridge, and Pro Solar Racking systems.
- Install penetrations on shingle, tile, and another type of roofs.
- Basic stucco removal and main service panel weatherproofing as required to prep for and pass rough inspections.
- Ability to use appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment to repair, install, replace, and test 1000 volt and below electrical circuits, equipment and appliances.
- Ability to diagnose, service and repair solar electrical systems up to 500 kW.
- Ability to read residential/commercial electrical plans and perform NEC code compliant work for a full range of residential/commercial solar electrical systems up to 480/277v service.
- Ability to isolate defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment.
- Complete projects within established policies and procedures.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on crew safety.
- Maintain safety at job site.
- Maintain and manage solar installation crew including lunch and break times.
- Maintain company truck keeping it full and clean.
- Take and submit required quality control pictures.
- Successfully perform building department/AHJ inspections.
- Other duties and tasks as needed.
- Journeyman or electrical certification is preferred. If applicable, please provide your certification number when applying.
- 3+ years of experience in residential and/or commercial electrical required
- 3+ years of experience installing photovoltaic systems preferred
- Experience with energy storage systems preferred, but not required
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record required
- Reliable transportation to and from work is required
- Professional in appearance and demeanor, with excellent customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail
- Great work ethic and team player
- Demonstrated leadership experience preferred
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures
- Must work exceptionally well with others, competently able to delegate work among crew, and resolve potential crew issues
- Communicate with fellow employees and customers in a professional manner
- Must be able to work independently or with a team
- Must always work safely; and be able to demonstrate knowledge of OSHA safety practices and ensure all fellow team members are also working safely
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Some college preferred
- Inquiries to this job posting must include a resume and proof of work experience.
- Must be in good physical condition, have the ability to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis, including up and down ladders
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade
- Must be able to walk and work on roof tile without breaking them
- Must have full range of mobility in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions and environments. This includes residential/commercial attic space and sub-floor crawl space
Posted Date: May 07, 2021
Position Type: Full
Company Contact Name: Olivia Love
Co Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Service Journey Man
As a commercial service Electrician journeyman you will be responsible for repairing, maintaining, designing and installing different kinds of electrical systems. In addition you will determine type and cost of materials required for the projects ensuring specifications and drawings are accurate, review projects and plans, determine layouts and testing electrical patterns.
- 5 + years experience in a commercial/retail setting
- Experienced in reading blue prints, running conduit, wiring devices, troubleshooting and performing quality control testing
- Experienced with troubleshooting, testing and repairing emergency generators and various electrical systems and power distribution systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Experienced with running tests , isolating problems, replacing damaged section of wiring, laying conduit, and performing other tasks as required.
- Supervise apprentices and training general electricians and working on various projects without superiors supervision.
- Must be able to work according to safety guidelines and policies
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Valid journey man card a plus
Seeking electrician eager to learn the skills to install, repair and maintain generators. Plumbing experience is a plus! Excellent communication skills are essential and necessary to this position. Self-Motivated, innovative and excellent time management skills required. Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable vehicle. This is a part-time hourly position with the potential to transition to a full-time position based on candidates potential.
We are a fast paced growing company. We are in need of a hard working honest employee. The candidate will need strong customer service and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will need to meet all the requirements of this position, have a valid Driver's license and reliable vehicle. We are looking for a professional who aspires to grow with our company and is committed to our high standards of quality and customer service.
Position Type: Electrician
Company Contact Name: Karen@AWiring Man
Co phone number: 714-990-8192