Interested in posting an ad for your company?
Email email@example.com for more information.
Commercial Service Journey Man
As a commercial service Electrician journeyman you will be responsible for repairing, maintaining, designing and installing different kinds of electrical systems. In addition you will determine type and cost of materials required for the projects ensuring specifications and drawings are accurate, review projects and plans, determine layouts and testing electrical patterns.
- 5 + years experience in a commercial/retail setting
- Experienced in reading blue prints, running conduit, wiring devices, troubleshooting and performing quality control testing
- Experienced with troubleshooting, testing and repairing emergency generators and various electrical systems and power distribution systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Experienced with running tests , isolating problems, replacing damaged section of wiring, laying conduit, and performing other tasks as required.
- Supervise apprentices and training general electricians and working on various projects without superiors supervision.
- Must be able to work according to safety guidelines and policies
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Valid journey man card a plus
Seeking electrician eager to learn the skills to install, repair and maintain generators. Plumbing experience is a plus! Excellent communication skills are essential and necessary to this position. Self-Motivated, innovative and excellent time management skills required. Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable vehicle. This is a part-time hourly position with the potential to transition to a full-time position based on candidates potential.
We are a fast paced growing company. We are in need of a hard working honest employee. The candidate will need strong customer service and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will need to meet all the requirements of this position, have a valid Driver's license and reliable vehicle. We are looking for a professional who aspires to grow with our company and is committed to our high standards of quality and customer service.
Position Type: Electrician
Company Contact Name: Karen@AWiring Man
Co phone number: 714-990-8192
We at Arctic Electricians are looking for reliable and professional individuals to join our team installing and maintaining electrical systems and equipment in high end, custom smart-homes, as well as within commercial locations all over the Reno/Tahoe area. We are the premier electrical contractor specializing
in custom solutions for homeowners and business owners alike. We’ve been in Tahoe for over 25 years and have very deep connections with a wide variety of contractors, homeowners, and property managers who expect nothing less than the best quality of work from us.
While electrical experience is preferred, it is not required to be a contributing member of our team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a current CA Journeyman Certification Card.
- Possess a current OSHA 30 - Construction Card
- Be familiar with Lutron Lighting systems and programming.
- Be familiar with Savant systems.
- Have ample experience with both residential and commercial work.
- Be driven, friendly, and courteous to all they come in contact with.
- High School Diploma
- Current OSHA 10 - Construction Card
- Current and Valid Drivers License
- Detail Oriented
Posted Date: December 11, 2020
Position Type: Full Time
Company Contact Name: Arctic Electricians
Co phone number: (775)-588-9232
Co Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working under direct supervision of production leads and limited direct supervision of production supervisors, assembles products in a manner that meets both Barksdale design criteria and customer expectations.
- Engineering Drawings- Retrieve BOM’s, sales / assembly drawings, and master comments from the QAD system and correctly interpret them. Evaluate product for correct performance and visual characteristics.
- Standard Operating Procedures- Correctly interpret DPMs, SOPs, TPs, and BVs located on Barksdale’s intranet. Input test results into the FPY database.
- Team Player- Work as part of a team to achieve departmental goals
- Manage work area in accordance to 5S principals. Apply continuous improvement techniques to the work area.
Posted Date: December 11, 2020
Position Type: 2nd Shift
Company Contact Name: Alicia Hagan
Co phone number: 323-586-3057
Co Email: email@example.com
SUNLUX is one of the fastest growing Solar companies in the nation according to Inc. 5000. We provide smart home solutions through renewal energy products. Our products range from LG & Panasonic Solar Systems to Tesla Batteries and Home EV charging stations. At SUNLUX, we focus on employee and client experience above all and have earned our 5-star reputation. Therefore, we are always striving to acquire good, honest and hardworking individuals that are free thinkers and can add value to an organization. SUNLUX provides great culture and family like atmosphere, growth opportunities and great benefits
- Assist and report to the Crew Lead/Roof Lead by assembling and installing solar systems, battery backup systems and EV charging stations and other smart home solutions
- Work with products such as SolarEdge, Enphase, LG, Panasonic, Tesla, Everest
- Assist with Main Panel Electric (MPUs) upgrades, de-rates, and sub-panels, relocate breakers, AC disconnects
- Assist with roof penetrations, seal, and flash, install racking systems, wire pull, conduit runs and conduit bending
- No experience necessary
- Involvement in electrical training or vocational/technical school
- Familiar with all roofing systems such as composition shingle, flat and tile roofs
- Must be able to carry, push and pull up to 50 + Lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and work from heights
- Must be able to work on feet for extended period
- Has all the tools required to complete the job along with the ability to use construction/electrical tools
- Regular attendance and dependability
- Team player, pays attention to detail and verbal directions
- Will work directly under ME, JE and roof lead or crew foreman.
Click the link to apply:
Posted Date: December 01, 2020
Company Contact Name: Jana Saurage
Co phone number: (512) 922-5307
Co Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Romeo Power is seeking multiple Production Technicians for both 1st and 2nd shifts. Key roles and responsiblites:
- Assemble, install, and test mechanical, electronic and high-voltage assemblies
- Use precision calibrated tools – torque wrenches, calipers, multimeters
- Use robotic machinery to control and monitor automated assemblies
- Hands on operations with both large and small, fragile assemblies
- Read and interpret technical drawings and follow detailed work instructions
- Perform work according to procedures, specifications, and test instructions
- Use various mechanical tools without instruction
- Collaborate with engineers and product excellence personnel to develop and document activities
- Ensure all production operations are performed on time, safely and in a professional manner
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of furthering organizational growth and ensuring an efficient, effective work environment
Who is Romeo Power?
Romeo Power is a battery technology company located in the city of Vernon, CA dedicated to enabling large-scale sustainable transportation with energy-dense battery packs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of at least one of the following trades:
- Consumer electronics, automotive or aerospace mechanical assembly
- Avionics hardware assembly/test/installation
Posted Date: November 24, 2020
Company Contact Name: Varsha Taylor
Co phone number: 323-618-1135 x130
Co Email: email@example.com
Click the links to apply
Richard Heath & Associates, Inc. (RHA)
Available Position: Electrician – Residential, General, or C10
RHA is seeking a full-time certified residential, general or C10 electrician, contributing to a new program providing electrical power resiliency through the newly emerging energy storage industry to reduce greenhouse gases and lower their carbon footprint. This position requires driving to and servicing the San Joaquin area. RHA will reimburse for driving expenses as well as cover any lodging or relocation costs, as needed.
Who is RHA?
For 40 years, Richard Heath & Associates, Inc. (RHA) has delivered innovative, impactful programs with expansive reach into California’s hard to serve communities, and has helped over 1,000,000 residents and small businesses conserve resources. RHA is a minority owned business and we are committed to social, environmental and racial equality.
Position Type: Full Time
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tesla Energy Field Operations
Available Positions: Installer (all levels), Licensed Electrician, Roofer
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition tosustainable energy. We design, manufacture,sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems and we wouldn’t succeed without our passion for making the world a better place. We’re looking for talented individuals who share that passion and are committed to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. Tesla works to build an inclusive environment.
Company Contact Name: Taylor Eubanks
Co phone number: (619) 380-0021
Co Email: email@example.com
Visit tesla.com/careers to learn more and apply.
Edmars Entrance Solutions, Inc.
Available Position: Automatic Door Technician
Edmars Entrance Solutions, Inc. is an automatic and manual door installation and repair contractor located in Southern California. We are seeking experienced door technicians to inspect, repair, service or replace automatic doors. This is an opportunity for service-minded, hands-on individuals to join our growing team of dedicated professionals.
Position Type: Full Time
Company Contact Name: Elaine Mullins
Co phone number: 562-343-2520
Co Email: Danyelle@Edmarsinc.com
To apply, please send resume to Danyelle@Edmarsinc.com