With the changing safety guidelines due to COVID-19, CET is working on getting onsite labs up and running. There is an online OSHA 10 lab course available in the meantime and we will contact our ET students as soon as onsite labs are available. The office is still closed and staff can be reached remotely via phone and email. Online classes are continuing as usual with applicable deadlines. Our Spanish program is currently unavailable for new enrollees as the program is being transferred from onsite to a live webinar format.
Advanced Lighting Controls
Electrical Training Program
Advanced Lighting Controls will cover the fundamentals of:
- The parts and pieces of a lighting control system
- Power packs, relays, and dimming module
- Area Controls
- Multi-level Controls
- Shut off Controls
- Daylight haveresting controls
- Controlled receptacles
- Basic overview of Title 24, Part 6 Lighting Code
- Mandatory Indoor Lighting Controls Section 130.1
- Programing a Lutron Vive standalone system using:
- PowPak Wireless Fixture Control
- Wireless Receptacle Control
- Occupancy sensor
- Pico Remote Control
- Programming a nLight standalone system with the Bluetooth low energy commission communication module (nIO BT)
- Power Pack Relay
- Secondary Relay
- Occupancy sensor
- 2-pole push button wallpod
- Plug Load Control Power Pack
- Emergency Relay Pack
- Daylight Haveresting Photocell
It is recommended to take Basic Lighting Control before this class.
- Must wear pants, not shorts
- Must wear close-toed shoes
What do I need to bring?
- Safety Glasses
- Safety Gloves
The cost of the lab classes is included in the quarterly fee corresponding to the Electrical Training Program.
If you are already part of our program you must Login on our website in order to attend this class without any additional cost.
If you are not part of our Electrical Training Program but you want to attend this class,
you have to create an account on our website and complete the payment for a single lab class.