Electrical Training Program
This training will provide students with all the necessary educative material to be able to confidently understand concepts,
real-life techniques, and code information to become highly qualified Electrical Trainee’s; equipped to work under any contractor.
The 30-month program consists of a total of 10 quarters (3 months/quarter); each of which covers an equivalent of 30 hours’ worth of education per quarter,
including educational presentations, review quizzes, and multiple literary resources. Students have two options available to them: English or Spanish-assisted.
English Online requirements:
- 30 hours of online lessons
- One onsite lab lasting 8 hours that provides hands-on training regarding topics related to the electrical trade.
Spanish Onsite requirements:
Spanish assisted in some of the classes.
One onsite class every month of each quarter (a total of 3 classes every quarter).
One onsite lab lasting 8 hours that provides hands-on training regarding topics related to the electrical trade.
Cost of the program
- $300 per quarter for English online training.
- $350 per quarter for Spanish onsite classes.
- The first quarter is due during the sign-up process. After that, payment is due within the last 2 weeks of the quarter during the checkout period.
- Effective on January 1st if the quarter is not paid for during the checkout period you will incur a late fee of $30
- Quarters have 2 to 3 lessons each
- All lessons including any quizzes and tests must be completed by the end of the quarter
- To access the online material please click here
- One class per month for 3 months required to complete the quarter
- To view dates when classes are scheduled and sign in please click here
- If you cannot attend a class, you have 3 days prior to the scheduled date to inform us to avoid it being considered a missed class
- Missed classes will need to be made up when that quarter becomes available again in the following year. (We hope to set up video streaming within the next 3 to 6 months to avoid waiting for the class to be offered again)
- Make up classes will cost $100 to reschedule
- One lab during a quarter is required and is included in the cost of the quarter
- The lab schedule can be found in the calendar tab
- Click on the lab you wish to attend and sign in
- If you cannot attend a lab date, you have 3 days prior to the scheduled lab date to inform us to avoid it being considered a missed lab
- Missed labs become make up labs and to reschedule there is a fee of $100
Effective October 15th, if a student is not in good standing by the last day of the quarter (checkout date) they will receive a probation letter.
There are three reasons why a student would be put on academic probation:
- The class work has not been completed for the current quarter (online or onsite)
- The student did not attend the required lab by the end of the current quarter
- The next quarter was not paid for during the checkout period (2 weeks prior to the next quarter
You have 90 days from the date of the letter to catch up or you will be dropped from the program.
By the end of the 90 days, the 3 items listed above for the current quarter AND following quarter must be completed.
If the requirements are not met you will be dropped from the program and if you wish to continue in the program you will
have 30 days to pay a $100 reinstatement fee.
An unpaid reinstatement fee or two probations in one year will lead to automatic dismissal.
Upon dismissal, we notify your employer and the Department of Industrial Relations.
If you wish to reenroll in the program, you will lose all previous work and must start from the beginning as a new student.
Students who have been dropped from the program have 7 days to rejoin and continue in our program with a $100 reinstatement fee.
Once you have returned, if you do not remain in compliance with the program and State of California requirements you will be dismissed and we will
notify you employer and the Department of Industrial Relations.
If you are ready to sign up in our Electrical Training Program click on the following button.